Monday, May 29, 2006






YEAH! SUCCESS AT LAST...or at least I hope so. If everything worked out right, i will have a photograph on this website of my new granddaughter Quinn when she was about 3 weeks old. If I finish typing this blog and find that the picture is either the wrong one or it didn't publish like it said it did, i'll have to find a way to make it work before you get to read this. My friend Caron has been coaching me along...telling me that I can do this. So I hope she is right. The next thing I will have to do is learn how to make a link to my blog so other people can actually read it:)

My youngest daughter is also expecting a baby...and is overdue. I'm happy to know that her doctor won't let her go more than a week late. He will see her tomorrow and will either induce then or Wed. I leave here Wed. for Waco and hopefully, her son will be there by the time I arrive. I'm always relieved when they arrive safe and sound. It is something I don't take for granted.

I will close with a picture of my Seattle granddaughters. Aren't they cute? They are Caroline and Quinn. Doesn't Quinn look alert? Pardon me for bragging. I don't get to do it often. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home