Sunday, April 23, 2006

ANOTHER BUSY WEEK
I'm feeling the pressure to get a lot of things done before going to Seattle,WA in about 2 weeks. I felt like the more I tried to finish projects, the less I was getting done...until last week. I just set aside some actual days to do certain looming projects and for the most part, I got them done! I didn't get much else done, but those big jobs are completed! hooray! This week, I don't have the same kind of pressure, but it will be a busy week in a different way. I can't let any grass grow under my feet!

I am completing plans for VBS crafts (with help) and it looks like the crafts I tentatively lined up will work out ok. I checked the cost on some of the portions I was unsure about and I think they will work. i kept notes on prices so I know which stores to return to when I have to complete the shopping. I will have to find time to make the samples this week...or maybe next.

Tomorrow will be my last Bible Study Fellowship study for this year. We will leave Thursday evening for St. Louis to take the Precept training together on Friday and Saturday. That should be interesting. I hope it will be useful for our church. Next week will be a bit crazy! I'll be going to the dentist, having evening events two or three of the nights and to top it off, that Wednesday, I will be going to St. Louis again with about 20 2-6th graders. I have been teaching an art class at a nearby classical school on Wednesday afternoons and this is the final event for the year. Our art group is too small to be able to go to the art museum and have a docent, so almost the whole school is going! We will have a docent for an hour to give us highlights of the museum as well as the Monet exhibit. I am very excited to be able to go but I have a feeling that it will be a rather exhausting day.

All these activities are being pushed together so that I can go spend some time with my daughter in Seattle after she has her second daughter. I'm looking forward to that. I have her quilted wall hanging almost done. the binding is sewn on turned and pinned in place for the final sewing. After that, all I have to do is add the label and her name and birthdate on the front. When I get back from that trip, I should have about ten days to catch my breath before going to TX to be with my youngest daughter after she has her first baby. What a fun way to start off my 60th year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home