Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN... I arrived home last night after about 4 1/2 hours in the air from Seattle to Chicago...first class:) Now that was a treat! Then I was in the airport about 3 1/2 hours waiting for my flight that got me home...on time...at about 9:30 PM CDT. It was a long day and it felt wonderful to be in my own bed...with by own husband:) Needless to say, I slept in this morning and it felt VERY good.
I'm catching up on email, mail and laundry as I write. I also checked my plants that were started shortly before I left. They are all alive and thriving. My garden (of flowers) looks nice.

I DO miss little Miss Cuddles (Quinn) and Caroline's tales and made-up characters. Her latest is a "feometer". From the various descriptions of this animal that I have been able to glean, it is usually found in the water and can be very colorful. (ex. some have been "seen" that were purple with black spots.) No one seems to quite be able to catch or to photograph one!)

For now, I'm catching up on rest and finishing up on VBS craft preparations that will take place while I'm gone. The two ladies that will do VBS during VBS have led the work nights to set everything up and done a great job with that. I just have to teach a few people how to do a "macrame" wordless book bracelet. It is basically made with one knot. It should be quite easy for them to learn...especially since some want to learn it.
Well, on to my afternoon of a short rest and folding clothes...and waiting for our next baby. He is due in two days which means he could come at any time. I will be leaving for TX 5/31 to see him and help out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home