Monday, July 02, 2007

HOW DO YOU PROCESS YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS?...Are you in your 20's or 30's? Do you have connections with the PCA? Then Craig Dunham at this blog would like to hear from you this week! http://seconddrafts.wordpress.com/2007/07/02/studying-the-body-politic/#respond

He is doing research on an article for a PCA magazine and is wanting information from people like you. He is trying to get to the heart of how people in your/his age group process their beliefs when making political decisions. Look at his blog and see what he is trying to do. He explains himself much better than I can:) I've read some of his articles before and they are rarely predictable...which I like.

Of course, I'm dying to give my opinion, but I didn't make the age cut...drat!

This is a very interesting read. It's not too late to get your comments in. He is adding questions each day this week. I've enjoyed reading it...very thought-provoking. You are sure to find things you will agree AND disagree with. You don't have to be PCA to enter your comments. m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home