Monday, June 04, 2007

I'M PLAYING CATCH-UP AGAIN...hopefully, you'll bear with me over the next few days as I catch up on my blog with all the activities of the past few weeks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS CAROLINE...our oldest granddaughter turned four on May 25. Her aunt in Ukraine even found her a crown:) I had to show you some photos. This was taken on her birthday when we went to visit her G.G. (great-grandmother--she has 2 in Seattle). The birthday party was the next day. What could be more fun than having a bunch of friends over to a gymnastics gym for a birthday party? After the kids jumped and played and bounced around there, they came into the party room that we had set up and had pizza, cupcakes and drinks. Of course, there were lots of balloons and best of all, a pinata. (That family tradition started at her parents' wedding reception.) When the kids finally broke it open, there was lots of candy and a bunch of finger puppets too. I think the kids had a lot of fun as well as the parents.


SPEAKING OF BIRTHDAYS, QUINN turned one on April 30. I have a photo of that too but can't get to it. I guess I'll just have to use one from Caroline's birthday weekend. Quinn is running all over the place, says a few words and is trying to keep up with big sister. I'm not sure she realizes she is a little kid.

I'd better quit while I have two photos in place safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home