Thursday, April 26, 2007


AND NOW FOR QUINN...our second grand. I'll start with the birthday that is coming the soonest--April 30th--our sweet Quinn. It's hard to believe she has only been here a year! She has a mouthful of teeth and I'm told is running around the house. It will be fun to see her in about a month. I suspect she is similar to many second borns that I have known in that she wants to keep up with her older sister. She has quite a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She lives in Seattle with her parents and big sister. The verse on the quilt I made for her when she was born is Joshua 1:9-"Be strong and courageous...for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's changed so much in the last few months! Christy, if you're reading this, bring pictures to Baltimore for me :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home