Thursday, June 15, 2006


DO I FEEL DUMB...I have been wanting to get a photo of my latest grandchild put up and post at least one blog before leaving town and I couldn't get into it! I tried every password I could think of yesterday and when I sat down tonight, it finally came back to me! ugh! I can be such a dingbat!
I've been home almost a week from Waco (as of Saturday) and I'm getting ready to leave again! I'm starting to feel like a bouncing ball...bouncing in and out of town since May! This is the first trip that Ron has gone on. We will be gone almost two weeks. The first week will be business--our denomination's General Assembly will meet in Atlanta, Georgia starting Tuesday night. After it is over, we will go to the Jacksonville, FL area to visit my mother in a nursing home, and stepfather in the same lifecare community for a few days, then come home with a quick stop near Nashville, TN to see our daughter and her husband so Ron can at least meet his new grandson. It will be a VERY brief visit unfortunately.
So tomorrow I will get the photo posted so you can see Walker's face, and i'll have gotten this part of my life caught up. Then there will most likely be silence for the two weeks we are out of town because I won't have much access to a computer. I look forward to the month of August when we will be home for the whole month...as far as we know now. I have a lot of people I need to catch up with to say nothing of my house, etc.
Now for the cutest grandson a person could have. Here is Walker's picture. Of course, the photo doesn't show his sweet disposition or his alertness or his almost smile (even though he was supposed to be too young for that at the time). He is a very contented little soul. I hope he does well on the two day trip to TN from TX that will start tomorrow. (Friday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home