Thursday, November 01, 2007


HALLOWEEN--EVIL OR HOLY?...I bumped into this very thought-provoking Halloween article from a favorite blog Second Drafts. I learned a lot about its origins that I hadn't heard before. It turns out it was written by someone we even know! Ha! I guess if you live long enough, you get to know a lot of people:)
I'll have to include some cute trick or treaters as well. In case you can't tell, one is a flamingo, the other a robot. Their photos came quickly. I don't have my grandson's yet.

5 Comments:

At 2:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such adorable girls! So glad I'm related to them :).

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger friendoblu said...

After seeing the lion on Holly's site, I can now say you have the cutest trick or treaters! They really are an adorable bunch and I can tell they have personalities to match. I CAN'T WAIT to meet these little munchkins in a few months!! KM

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Martha!!!
I have been so eager to talk with you since hearing Dawn's wonderful news. Email me when you get a chance, I would love to catch up!!
aandmholman6@bellsouth.net
Angie

 
At 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martha Martha Martha!!!! Just came across last years Christmas cards and saw your blog address!!! I miss you like you have no idea:) Love to you and Ron,
Caelin

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger martha said...

hi caelin,
i'll try your email and we'll talk. m

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home