Wednesday, July 26, 2006

LAST NIGHT, I MET WITH OUR SESSION...to present some items for approval and present what I have (not a lot of specifics) in terms of vision for the women of our church. They were very open and receptive to the planning so far. I am excited to be able to move ahead with specific asking of the women for a steering committee so we can start praying together and working toward developing a women's ministry at our church. This week, i'll be meeting with a trainer who lives in a nearby town, to get some help from her. I feel like the ball is rolling now in a way that I have to move with it. I can't change my mind and move on to something easier. The important thing is that some others will be willing to buy into this as well. It will be exciting, though I'm sure not always easy, to see what God is going to do here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home