Monday, July 17, 2006

ORGANIZING AND THROWING OUT!...that's what I've been doing the last few days. I got to a point after our second move in Hanna City (to this house) that I just had no where to put things, so I quit opening any more boxes and tried (in vain) to find places for what I already had out. I never have been able to manage all the clutter and once I got home this summer, I decided to tackle this downstairs clutter that never seems to stop! I'm not finished, but have filled multiple garbage bags with trash and debris that I'm realizing I really do not NEED. I added some storage area that is helpful, cheap and flexible so I can store all the varieties of things that need storing:sewing supplies, scrapbooking materials and multiple miscellaneous stuff. The piles on the floor are almost gone now and I even have space to put things.
I have emptied some drawers in my room as well as this craft area in the basement, so I'm pleased to be getting some control over the mess. The really hard area to attack will be the laundry/storage area. It is so hot outside that I really can't do much out there. This is a great way to spend my time and clear out stuff and now, know where a lot of it is. My head is clearing up already. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home