Wednesday, July 19, 2006

THIS IS CATCH UP TIME...and I've been working at it in lots of areas of my life. Today it is in my devotions. I've gotten way out of balance there! So just as I have had to clean out closets and throw away, I'm having to study and clear away the clutter in my mind and this afternoon, spend some more concentrated time in prayer. My brain works so much better when the house and my life are cleared away and the clutter is tossed out. That is what has needed to happen for quite awhile. As long as I keep "running" and don't take the time for quiet with God, I get more and more stressed and react more and stay calm less. So today is one of those days to catch up in the most important area of life...my relationship with God...so that I can relate well to all those people that are around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home