Saturday, December 09, 2006

MY WHITE ELEPHANT ARRIVED...after a few hours of Christmas shopping, I arrived home tonight to find my White Elephant gift (from the Half Pint House White Elephant Exchange) waiting by my mailbox! How exciting! It came from "Mopsy" in CO accompanied by this great artwork by Sam on the outside:

I proceeded to open the box and found this lovely one inside! So far, no White Elephant! I'm feeling worse and worse about the White Elephant I sent. You all are extremely creative! This must be a really horrible gift, right!

I guess the suspense will have to continue to the next blog. I've never been able to get two photos in a blog and it seems that three was more than I could manage! Part II is coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home