Sunday, December 03, 2006

AND NOW FOR A QUIZ... I bumped into this one for those of you who enjoy quizzes. I am so glad I was able to figure out how to cut and paste it. You have no idea what an accomplishment this is for this "old dog". So give the quiz a try and see how you score. I don't think it is very accurate. I wasn't paying that much attention in high school because I was so busy talking!! I do think I learned a lot through life experience, reading, and teaching children (no, I didn't homeschool them. I just learned a lot from what they discussed about classes and course content.) Anyway, it was a fun test to take with even funnier results.

You paid attention during 91% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home